Isaac Morehouse needs no introduction.
If you read this blog, chances are you read his. I went on his podcast recently to discuss my new project, No Hipster Stocks, and the philosophy that went into building it, as well as my general philosophy on side projects.
We cover a ton in this conversation including:
- How side projects create value for you and your business
- How to make decisions on outsourcing vs. doing the work yourself
- How to persuade by showing, not telling
- How treating yourself like a company changes your mindset
- The value of answering questions on Quora
- How to bring an abundance mindset to your work
- How spending your own money at work is a great investment in your career
- The behind the scenes of redesigning discoverpraxis.com
- Steps you can take to create the job you want
He asked me some challenging questions that I had never sat down to put words to before, and so much of this interview is entirely new. It’s never been on another podcast before.
If you’re interested, check out my first interview on his show: “I Dropped Out of College and I Couldn’t Be Happier.”