Here are all my answers from yesterdays Quora AMA about dropping out of college. There weren’t a ton of questions, but some came from readers as far away as India.
If you’re considering dropping out, or even skipping college entirely, read through these first.
- What is your story of dropping out?
- Do you recommend dropping out? Why or why not?
- How did you earn an income after dropping out?
- What was your biggest fear about dropping out? What do you think of that fear now?
- Do you have any regrets about dropping out?
- Is the party scene in college worth staying for?
- What is the best way to convince my old-fashioned parents to let me drop out of college?
- What motivated you to believe you would never need to comfort of school to succeed?
- What kind of people should drop out of college?
- What did you lose by dropping out of college?