Click here to view my fall 2017 speaking schedule.
I speak regularly at universities, conferences, seminars, workshops, private meetups, and businesses all around the world.
In the past year, I’ve been to Sarajevo, Reykjavík, Prague, Rhodes, Athens, Austin, Belgrade, San Diego, D.C, Salt Lake City, Ukraine, Ann Arbor, and more and have spoken to large and small crowds alike. I’ve also done a few dozen online webinars or live streams to various organizations.
Usually I like to give talks that are highly actionable and focused heavily on audience questions, but I also love taking topic suggestions.
Contact & Booking
If you’re interested in having me speak at your event, please contact me at email@example.com.
- The Top Career Mistakes Young People Make
- How to Get Any Job You Want (even without a College Degree) – LibertyCon Europe 2017
- Dropping Out of College for Fun and Profit
- Praxis and the Apprenticeship Model
- How to Build a Renaissance Man for the Future – Voice & Exit
- Criticize by Creating – Startup Societies Foundation, Rhodes
- Breaking the Mold – FEECon 2017
“He was so catchy, incredible talk.”
“I’d like to personally thank Derek Magill and T.K. Coleman. They opened so many doors for me through this FEE seminar.”
“Derek, you were honestly the most influential speaker at FEE for me this week.”