Bitcoin Cash is Bitcoin. It is a revolutionary decentralized digital cash. This resource page was created to curate the best information on a variety of subjects for novices and experts alike.
This page is an ongoing project. I have done my best to include accurate, up to date information that is categorized correctly. Changes will be made regularly as time allows.
You can sign up for regular updates with new material below:
- The Original Bitcoin White Paper
- What is Bitcoin Cash?
- What’s the Big Deal About Bitcoin (BCH)
- The Real Story Behind Bitcoin Cash
- Why Bitcoin Cash is Better than Bitcoin
- Bitcoin Cash Can Bring Economic Freedom to Everyone
- An extended history of Bitcoin Cash
- Roger Ver on the Basics of Bitcoin and Block Size
- Roger Ver and Richard Heart Debate Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash
- 10 Reasons I Switched to Bitcoin Cash
- The First Bitcoin Split (15-part vlog series)
- The Most Eventful Day in Bitcoin History
- How Bitcoin Became the World’s Biggest ICO
- Maybe High Fee Coin is a Really Stupid Idea
- Bitcoin is being hotwired for settlement
- The resolution of the Bitcoin Experiment
- If Bitcoin Core were serious about Bitcoin being used for payments
- Bitcoin Hard Fork Canceled
- A Tale of Two Bitcoins
- Fork Monitor, Coinbase, Craig Wright. ETA 12 Days to Epic Hard Fork of 2017
- How Blockstream Failed and Took the BTC Fork with It
- Roger Ver and Juan Galt Debate
- Dr. Craig Wright on Hording, Equity, and the End of Debit and Credit — A Bitcoin (BCH) Based Future
- Bitcoin Cash Colored Coins
- Making Bitcoin Cash Mainstream
- The Bitcoin Cash Investment Thesis
- How to survive the Bitcoin apocalypse
- Bitcoin Cash Colored Coins Simply Explained
- Bitcoin is Evolution, not Revolution
- Decentralization Fetishism is Hindering Bitcoin’s Progress
- The Bitcoin Cash World – Interview with Craig Wright
- Why spend Bitcoin?
- Why /theymos censors r/Bitcoin
- The story of censorship on r/Bitcoin
- ‘Animal Farm’ and Bitcoin Core
- Re: Bitcoin Core and ‘Animal Farm’
- Honest translations of Bitcoin Core talking points
- Evaluating the bitcoin cash / bitcoin core arguments past all the passion
- Theoretical Bitcoiner
- Censored! The video Bitcoin Core doesn’t want you to see
- Does Bitcoin Cash trick newcomers into buying it?
- Bitcoin Cash strikes back: An argument for crypto tarring and feathering
- Bitcoin Cash and the Corcya Revolt
- Is Bitcoin Cash trying to steal Bitcoin’s branding?
- Argumentum ad Rogerum
- YouTube removes Roger Ver’s video on “The effects of censorship and propaganda upon Bitcoin”
- Coinbase insider trading on Bitcoin Cash?
- Roger Ver’s Announcement
- How many people are aware that Bitcoin Cash is a manipulation by Roger Ver and Coinbase?
- Should I trust Bitcoin Cash? Roger Ver seems shady…
- Can Bitcoin Cash survive after Segwit and Lightning adoption?
- Bitcoin.org finally updates its false claims
- Rudeness, insults, and censorship are not actual arguments against Bitcoin Cash
- How to subvert consensus and turn Bitcoin into something else
People to Follow:
- Ryan X. Charles, Yours.org Cofounder
- Roger Ver, Founder of Bitcoin.com
- Dr. Craig S. Wright, Nchain (maybe/probably Satoshi)
- Steve Patterson, author of What’s the Big Deal About Bitcoin?
- Deadal Nix, Bitcoin Cash Developer
- Sam Patterson, Cofounder of OB1
- Rivers and Mountains, Analyst
- Vinny Lingham, CEO of Civic
- Egon, Bitcoin Cash news curator
- Gavin Andresen, Original BTC Developer
- Eric Voorhees, CEO of Shapeshift.io
- Clemensley, Yours.org Cofounder
- Derek Magill, creator of this site 😉
- Bitcoin Cash News
- Rick Falkvinge
- Can Bitcoin Cash Scale On-Chain?
- Instant Transactions on Bitcoin Cash | O-Conf and Replace by Fee Explained
- Big Blocks Can Scale, but Will it Centralize Bitcoin?
- Why Every User Should Understand SPV Security
- Are big blocks better for bigger miners?
- Use Cases for Re-enabled Op Codes
- Craig Wright on Bitcoin Cash
- Why We Switched from Litecoin to Bitcoin Cash
- Bitcoin Core Has No Track Record
- Bitcoin is Not Simply Open Source
- Dr. Craig Wright: The front end of Bitcoin is really problematic
- Why OpenBazaar won’t be using Lightning Network
- Lightning Network vs Bitcoin Cash
- How the Banks Bought Bitcoin
- Will Bitcoin Lightning Network Hubs Be Regulated?
- A brief teardown of the Lightning Network
- The Backwards Business Plan of Bitcoin and Lightning
- Lightning Whitepaper (Note 133mb blocks)
- 100+ Quotes about Bitcoin Cash
- Eat BCH Mini-Documentary
- “There will only be one” — An interview with ViaBTC founder Yang Haipo
- Trace Meyer Showed Me How Elitist Bitcoin Core People Are
- I was led by r/Bitcoin to Believe Bitcoin Cash was a Scam
- Pineapple Fund high transaction fees for donations to Haiti
- Why we are updating the minimum Bitcoin payment amount to $100
- Why Praxis is accepting Bitcoin Cash
- Bitcoin Users Grow More Desperate Daily
- I’m all in on BCH
- Here’s why I chose Bitcoin Cash
- The Many Ways Bitcoin Cash is Helping Right Now
- Why OpenBazaar is integrating other cryptocurrencies
- Venezuelan Children Fed with Bitcoin Cash
- I was wrong – Confession and Apology
- Bitcoin Cash Fund
- Bitcoin Cash Discord Community
- Accept Bitcoin Cash Initiative
You can support this project here.
Thanks to Isaac Morehouse and Alicia North for reviewing this before launch.