Derek Magill is a college dropout, marketer, business strategist and career expert. After dropping out of college during his sophomore year, Derek started a marketing company that went on to generate million of dollars in business for clients.
He is currently the Director of Marketing at Praxis and has consulted with companies such as Voice & Exit, the Foundation for Economic Education, Glockstore, Colliers International, Daily Caller, and Undertech.
Derek is the author of How to Get Any Job You Want.
Interviews and Coverage:
- An Interview with Derek Magill
- The UM Dropout Whose Startup Wants to Get You Your Dream Job Without a College Degree
- Can College Hold You Back? | Interview on the Tom Woods Show
- Objectivist Discussion: College Alternatives w/Derek Magill
- How a Self Taught Marketer Can Generate Millions
- Za Radiosarajevo.ba / Derek Magill: Kako sam zaradio svoj prvi milion
- The Isaac Morehouse Podcast: Discussion w/Derek Magill
- Get Your Dream Job without a Degree: Interview on the College Dropout Podcast
- How to Get Any Job You Want: Derek Magill on the Luminous Mind Podcast
- Dropping Out for Fun and Profit: A Fireside Chat with Derek Magill and TK Coleman
Reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org.