Answers from my Quora AMA about dropping out of college
Here are all my answers from yesterdays Quora AMA about dropping out of college. There weren’t a ton of questions, but some came from readers as far away as India.
If you’re considering dropping out, or even skipping college entirely, read through these first.
- What is your story of dropping out?
- Do you recommend dropping out? Why or why not?
- How did you earn an income after dropping out?
- What was your biggest fear about dropping out? What do you think of that fear now?
- Do you have any regrets about dropping out?
- Is the party scene in college worth staying for?
- What is the best way to convince my old-fashioned parents to let me drop out of college?
- What motivated you to believe you would never need to comfort of school to succeed?
- What kind of people should drop out of college?
- What did you lose by dropping out of college?
If you’ve got more questions, check out my Quora archive, which has responses to people about college over the past few years, or ask a question on Quora.