Welcome to my blog. I’m the Director of Marketing at Praxis, a 9 month startup apprenticeship program for people who want to skip college.
I’m currently writing a book about many of the concepts explored here on the blog and more. If you want early access, some exclusive invites, and extra material, sign up for the prelaunch list.
I write here about how to drop out of college, what to do with your time instead, how to get a job with or without a college degree, and much more.
If you’re new to the blog, here are some of my favorite posts:
- How Dropping Out of College Gave Me a Huge Head Start
- The Parable of the Dropout and the Marketing Director
- How to Get a Job Even if You Don’t Have a Degree
- You Don’t Need a Resume, You Need a Value Proposition
- How to Create Your Own Job at a Company this Week
- How I Spent My Time this Semester Instead of Attending College
- Do I Need a College Degree to Do Marketing? These Marketers Say “No”