Degrees are obsolete. Build your own credential.
I speak regularly at universities, conferences, seminars, workshops, private meetups, and businesses all around the world.
In the past year, I’ve been to Sarajevo, Reykjavík, São Paulo, Prague, Rhodes, Athens, Austin, Warsaw, Gdańsk, Belfast, Belgrade, San Diego, D.C, Salt Lake City, Ukraine, Ann Arbor, and more and have spoken to large and small crowds alike. I’ve also done a few dozen online webinars or live streams to various organizations.
Usually I like to give talks that are highly actionable and focused heavily on audience questions, but I also love taking topic suggestions. Topics include how to skip college and build a great life, apprenticeships as the future of hiring, the economics of entrepreneurship, Objectivism and education, and Bitcoin Cash.
For speaking engagements, please contact me at email@example.com.
- The Top Career Mistakes Young People Make
- How to Get Any Job You Want (even without a College Degree) – LibertyCon Europe 2017
- Dropping Out of College for Fun and Profit
- Praxis and the Apprenticeship Model
- How to Build a Renaissance Man for the Future – Voice & Exit
- Criticize by Creating – Startup Societies Foundation, Rhodes
- Breaking the Mold – FEECon 2017
“He was so catchy, incredible talk.”
“I’d like to personally thank Derek Magill and T.K. Coleman. They opened so many doors for me through this FEE seminar.”
“Derek, you were honestly the most influential speaker at FEE for me this week.”
“The lecture you made today was amazing and certainly changed my life. Thank you!”
“Praxis is incredible. T.K. Coleman and Derek Magill are KILLING it right now.”